To ALL the FILIPINO FANS of:
- OF MICE & MEN
- ALL TIME LOW
- MISS MAY I
- WOE, IS ME
- SUM 41
- CHUNK! NO, CAPTAIN CHUNK!
- WE START PARTYS
Want to tell your favorite SMASH PROJECT band how much you love them? Show them your amazing fan art? Or do you just simply want to tell them how excited you are that they’re finally coming?
Well, now’s your chance to do any of those!
We’re going to need your help to create a scrapbook for each of the SMASH PROJECT 2013 bands! And we’re gonna call it the SMASHbooks!
Here’s how you can be a part of the SMASHbook PROJECT:
1) Create a fan letter using any A4 sized paper (210mm x 297mm) with your message/photo/artwork and decorate it in the most creative way you can.
(Note: Give it your best shot because we will make sure that ALL entries will be included in our SMASHbooks to be given to all of the Smash Project bands!)
2) Once you’re done and satisfied with your entry, there are a few options for you to choose from:
- Email your respective Street Teams a scanned copy of your entry together with your name with the email subject: “My SMASHbook PROJECT Entry”.
- Meet up with the respective Street Team Heads/Representatives at the following dates and venues (please check with the ST Heads/Representatives whether they’ll be available at the following dates):
- Eastwood - Dec. 10th
- UST Area – Dec 21st
- SM North – Feb 16th
*Please stay tuned for more updates regarding the meet-up dates, we may or may not change or add more.
Email the Street Team Leaders over at:
Band members Christmas Icons Pt.1: Of Mice & Men
Sorry I had to put my URL on them :c
Alan has nice legs too guys, not just Austin
ATTENTION VIP PANIC KIT HOLDERS!
There are still Panic Kits available at SM Tickets. Go get one now!